Hiring a field manager
My project is urgently hiring a field manager to supervise data collection exercises. If anyone knows of an interested person with the right qualifications listed below, please pass this message along and encourage them to apply. We are accepting CVs at email@example.com until February 4th , 2017.
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) urgently seeks to hire a qualified Field Manager for a new study on saving patterns of small urban business
owners. The project will take place in Blantyre, Malawi.
Contract duration: February 2017-December 2017
Salary: Annual base of MWK5, 000, 000 – MWK6, 000, 000 commensurate with qualifications
Start date: Immediately
1)Contribute to the refinement and improvement of the study instruments, study design, and logistics in collaboration with the management team;
2) Implementing study protocols;
3) Piloting existing and future surveys using Survey CTO (a platform built on Open Data Kit);
4) Overseeing the hiring, training and management of field teams;
1) Bachelor's degree in economics, social sciences, public policy, or a related field. Those with a diploma in a related field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience will also be considered.
2) Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
3) Excellent attention to detail.
4) Flexible, self-motivating, and able to solve unexpected problems.
5) Committed and dynamic.
6) Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Desired Qualifications and Characteristics
? Demonstrated experience working with business owners is a plus.
? Good working knowledge of Microsoft excel.
? Familiarity with Survey CTO, ODK, or any electronic data collection software.
? Familiarity with randomized controlled trials
? Demonstrated experience leading and managing a team.
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, submit your application together with a detailed CV as one document named in the format MAPFM_Surname_Firstname to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “MAP_Field Manager” in the subject line no later than February 4 th , 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to an interview.